Are you trying to Live after Trauma?
Or are you living with someone suffering after Trauma?
I have been there, doing that!
Life is a challenging difficult journey, with lots of emotions for everyone to deal with along the way. I continued to have faith that we will survive & thrive, dealing with life's daily events, through the downs and ups, and come to a happy, healthy, and loving place.
Things to do for you
1. Take care of yourself, No matter what!
2. Take care of your basic health by doing the simplest things like brushing your teeth, washing your face...
3. Exercise or movement
4. Spend time with yourself-self love
5. Acknowledge your thoughts - is it true or
has it just always been like that, Is it from society, parents, or school?
Or an idea you began to believe because of life events, look at it, is it really true?
Question - Does this thought serve your best interests? Does it match your inner being? Emotions are the result of conflict with your inner being.
6. Use Calming techniques; breathing, triple warmer smoothie, inhaling or applying a pure essential oil, having a raindrop massage, tracing infinity 8's, running your meridians
Your thoughts matter!